Sunday, May 15, 2011

All about me....

Hi.  I'm Andrea Bruns and I'm a 5th grade teacher at Birchcrest Elementary.  I am in my 7th year of teaching.  I received my Undergrad from the University of Northern Iowa and my Master's degree from Doane.  I was recently married to my wonderful husband, Tony, in September, and absolutely love hanging out with my family and friends.  I also enjoy working out, reading, scrapbooking, quilting, and most of all being an aunt to my 4 nephews and niece!
I have enjoyed learning and using more and more technology.  I don't consider myself to be a tech savvy person, however I am able to easily learn and navigate through any new tech tools that I learn.  I am definitely a PC person as I haven't had much experience with Mac.  I currently use the rover cart, document camera, and mobi in my classroom on a consistent basis, and the netbooks as often as I can get my hands on them!  I would love to have a set of classroom netbooks and a few IPad's to be able to use on a daily basis!

2 comments:

  1. This is my newest, 3 week old nephew, Holden. Love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man wouldn't a 1 to 1 laptop for kids be great! and some ipads! That would be awesome too!

    ReplyDelete